Welcome to Bullard FUMC! You will find the congregation at FUMC Bullard to be friendly and caring. We gather each week just as we are (no dress code required, come in your Sunday best or in your flip flops) to worship as a family of Christ.
- Restrooms are located in the foyer outside the sanctuary near balcony stairs.
- Nursery for infants to 4 years old is available. The nursery is at the south end of the main building down the colorful Children’s Hall.
- Sunday School for children, teens and adults begins at 9:30 a.m. See the flyer in pew backs for a list of classes or ask at the Welcome Table.
- Coffee & Donuts are served in Harper Hall from 9:00-9:30 a.m. before Sunday School. Join us for fellowship!
- A Welcome Table is to left outside of sanctuary against the wall. Please stop by for information and a token of our appreciation for first time guests.
- Coffee with the Pastor is a time for guests and new members to have a casual conversation with one of our pastors. Look for dates coming soon or contact Pastor Tammy at email@example.com.
- Join Bullard FUMC by completing the New Member Card in pew back and bringing it during the last song, or call or meet with Pastor David. The office phone is 903-894-6762. Members pledge to support this church with their prayers, their presence, their gifts, their service and their witness. We would love to have you join us in mission and ministry!